- How can I rent a car as a private person?
Every person can rent a vehicle who is over 19 years old, and owns a drivier's license for over a year, owns an ID card or passport. Furthermore at the beginning of the rental has enough credit for the deposit.
- Which payment options are accepted?
You can settle your rental via bank transfer in advance or you can pay by credit card (Master, Visa or Amex). There is no possibility to pay in cash.
- Can I recieve the car I booked?
At the time of the booking you can book only a category the model is only an example for the category. We can not guarantee any modell, specification and color in advance!
- What does the basic rental including?
The rental is including: CDW (300.000 HUF deductible); Theft protection (800.000 HUF deductible); Vehicle tax and company car tax; season adjustible tyres, assistance service, highway vignette for Pest county, 3 000 km / month or 150 km/ day
- How can modify my reservation or how can I cancel the rental?
You can cancel your reservation upto 48 hours prior your rental starts free of charge. In case of any cancelation within 48 hours you have to pay 15.000 HUF + VAT. In case of no show we will charge you with 25.000 HUF+ VAT. In case of any modification or cancelation please contact our customer service!
- Where can I collect my rental car? Is there any chance for asking for collection and drop off at any specified addresses?
We have two locations in Budapest:
Our addresses: 1112 Budaörsi út 179. és 1195 Üllői út 309. work days: from 9 am until 5 pm
You can request any collection and drop off for a specified address as an extra service with your rental.